Notice of the 44th Graduation Ceremony (Virtual) Thursday 22ND December, 2022
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Date 22nd December, 2022
Moi University wishes to inform all candidates who qualified for the conferment of various degrees and award of diplomas at the end of the last academic year 2021/2022 that the 44TH Graduation Ceremony will be held VIRTUALLY on THURSDAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2022.
CONFIRMATION FOR GRADUATION
It is the responsibility of each Graduand to confirm with the Dean of the respective school his/her:
i) Examination Results,
ii) The full names as per the admission records, spelling and order of names (the names in the Certificate will appear in the order as entered in the Graduation book)
Prospective graduands are also advised to clear any fees arrears or charges. Those who will not have met all the requirements will not be on the graduation list.
It is important to note that the names on the Graduation List/Booklet should be supported by the KCSE Certificate, Birth Certificate, Admission Letter, Postgraduate Certificate and National Identity Card only. Once the Graduation Booklet is printed, no alteration whatsoever will be made on the names.
N/B: For more information and updates please visit the University website www.mu.ac.ke and the Graduation website https://graduation.mu.ac.ke
Download the Notice here
- Appointments of Deans, Directors & Chief Internal Auditor
- Notice of the 43rd Graduation Ceremony (Virtual) Thursday 23rd June, 2022
- Notice of the 42nd Graduation Ceremony (Virtual) Friday 17th December, 2021
- Notice of the 41st Graduation Ceremony (Virtual) Friday 13th August, 2021
- Opening Dates January 2021