To be a centre of excellence in innovative and experiential legal education.
A school of choice for holistic and ethical legal education through innovative, practical and research oriented legal training for justice and national development.
The School’s objectives are:-
- To promote research and scholarship through publication of at least one (1) journal every year.
- To cultivate and develop at least one (1) linkage with other like minded institutions every year in areas of research and scholarship, while maintaining existing partnerships.
- To ensure that all the students who fulfill the school’s requirements and University’s regulations graduate every academic year.
- To ensure provision of Legal Aid Services to at least five (5) indigent persons every month through our Legal Aid Clinics and partnerships.
- To review the School curriculum every five (5) years in line with regulations.